Our performance and competences
As a Swiss Trading House operating worldwide, we offer our partners:
- Our daily presence in the market, our excellent networking and our understanding of our clients’ technical needs enable us to optimise our offers.
- Long-term experience and the ability to offer valuable market advice
- Utmost flexibility thanks to a small and dynamic team
- Immediate response by our lean organisation and short decision paths
- Excellent Know How in logistical matters
- Multilingual team
Specialising in agricultural commodities, we successfully concentrate on fulfilling the quality and our contractual obligations for the benefit of our partners.
Our company's history
|1939||Foundation of Heinz & Co. – representative for Egyptian raw cotton|
|1967||Heinz & Co. AG – Conversion into a share holder's company.
Exclusive agent for Anderson, Clayton & Co. for raw cotton, coffee and other products
|1991||Extension of activities to the agricultural raw material sector.
Start up of our trading operations (buying/selling) for grains and feed stuff
|1996||Move to Seefeldstrasse 35 in 8008 Zürich|
|2015||Move to our new offices at Eisengasse 15 in 8008 Zürich|
|Today||Privately owned, independent share holder company. Now broad based trading and representative operation, covering a wide range of agricultural products|